Lead Detection Test Kit - TK08
Detection Test Kit - TK08
for various materials such as paint layers, electronics and metals
Lead (Pb) can be harmful to human health and the environment. With this kit you can easily test the presence of lead in paint layers, coatings, metals, soldering, electronics, water pipes and other materials. If the swab turns red, it indicates the presence of lead in the tested material. Using the kit will produce quick, safe and reliable results, that can help you to make sure your materials are safe.
This test kit contains 50 lead tests.
The test kit is supplied with an English manual and safety data sheets.
• Delivery is only possible for companies.
• We deliver to all countries within Europe and outside of Europe.
You will receive our quotation by e-mail within one or two working days. After your acceptance of our quotation we will send the test kit as fast as possible.
Testing a paint layer for the presence of lead
- Make a few cuts into the paint layer. Lightly sand the layer.
- Moisturize the end of the cotton swab with testing fluid.
- Rub the cotton swab onto the paint layer.
- If the layer contains lead, the cotton swab will turn red. If no lead is present in the material, the cotton swab will remain yellow.
Testing of electronics
In addition, you can test whether soldered connections (tin) in your electronics are lead-free. If the stab turns red, this indicates the presence of lead.
Although this product have been compiled with the utmost care, MATinspired B.V. cannot be held liable for damage that results from the use of or contact with the product. This measurement method is only an indication, and MATinspired B.V. is not responsible for the test results.
Detection Test Kit
for surface contamination, dust
particles, coatings and paint layers